If you are unsure before purchasing, we are here to help guide you on fit and suitability. We do encourage you to use our trained opticians to guide you to your perfect match, you can upload or email a photo of yourself for a personalized recommendation, guidance or advice.
We make it our mission to help you find a pair you want to wear again and again if you don’t love your new purchase we are happy to accept returns that may be exchanged for a different item we have in stock or for store credit, valid for one year.
We are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind. However, in accordance with the Australian Consumer Laws you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item is;
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying them if they had known about it.
- Is unsafe.
- Is significantly different from the sample or description.
- Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what asked for and can’t be fixed.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time.
For all returns we must be contacted within 14 days of receiving your order (21 for international orders) if you wish to submit a return request. Requests falling outside of this time frame unfortunately will not be accepted.
Returns are only accepted for full price items, including pre-orders. Items bought on sale are final and cannot be returned.
Items approved for return must arrive back to us in its original condition and in its original packaging. Product returned worn or damaged may be sent back to the customer at the discretion of Wink.
Exchanges for items of equal or greater value than the original item/s purchased will incur additional charges including for shipping. Leftover credit for items of lesser value than the original item/s purchased will be issued as store credit once shipping costs have been accounted for.
Initial shipping fees are non-refundable for exchanges and will not be credited.
If you have purchased using Afterpay and your return qualifies for a refund you will be credited back through the original payment platform. If your return requires a credit voucher you will continue to make payments until the item is paid for and we will issue you a credit voucher as usual when we receive the return.
How to process a return
1. Contact email@example.com, within 14 days of receiving your order, and put RETURN REQUEST in the subject line. Please include your full name, order number and state your reason for requesting the return. Include all relevant information and provide photographs where necessary. If you would like to exchange your item for a different one, please also provide us with the details of this item or request a time for video consultation with us to assist with the exchange.
2. Once your return request is approved, we will issue you an RA number. Returns must arrive back to Wink Optom within 7 days of your RA issue date.
3. If you elect to use our return services, we will arrange shipping on your behalf. $10 for domestic or $40 for international returns will be charged additionally or deducted from available store credit.
4. If you choose to use your own courier please make sure to use a service with tracking capability. Please send returns to:
Shop 1/125 Ormond Rd
Elwood, VIC 3184
5. Please write your RA number clearly on the outside of the package. Please declare international returns as “Return of Australian Merchandise” on the customs declaration, otherwise the return may not be successful or may incur additional fees.
6. Returned items will be assessed by us upon arrival. We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not comply with the conditions outlined above.
7. Accepted returns will be confirmed with you via email and will include a receipt for any store credit issued.
8. Exchanges will be shipped out to you as soon as possible and tracking will be provided. If there is a delay for any reason, we will contact you by email.
We are unable to cover any international duties or taxes. Please be advised that exchanges may require additional import taxes or duties for destinations outside Australia.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the return/exchange process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org