Deeply inspired by the creative spirit of Dennis Hopper, Jacques Marie Mage has partnered with Hopper Goods to create a limited-edition collection of eyewear named Taos, after the place where the late great actor and artist lived and is buried. These unique rectangular frames are informed by the idealism and decadence of the 60s, and are as suitable for the spiritual thrill-seeker as they are for the secular sophisticate.
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, GREEN CLEAR CURED CELLULOSE, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: STERLING SILVER - LENS: Green CR39 - HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Rectangular 60's frame design inspired by Dennis Hopper Easy Rider sunglasses
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver CUSTOM NATIVE INSPIRED ENGRAVED WIRE CORE DESIGN
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
Handmade in Japan - Limited production of 250 pieces.