Achieve visual distinction with striking spectacles that expand your sartorial vocabulary. Inspired by the actual glasses worn by Japanese film director Kon Ichikawa (市川 崑) whose cinematic ingenuity was influenced by an array of individuals, from Walt Disney to Jean Renoir.
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, BLACK ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: DK. GOLD - LENS: DEMO LENS - HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Modern trapeze shape with energetic mid-century look and feel.
- Dark Gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Dark Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Dark Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Dark Gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 100% UV protection
Limited batch production of 300
- Size 50/21