Throughout the mid-1960's, Bob Dylan toured the world with a sole companion: one pair of iconic, black, cat-eyed spectacles. The DEALAN pays homage to this unique relationship between a man and his eyewear, incorporating bold volumes and sharp lines that evoke the musician’s devil-may-care charisma. Put these on, and don’t look back.
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, POLISHED HAVANA TORTOISE W/ CLEAR BEIGE ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWAREAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT.
HARDWARE: Dark Gold - LENS: DEMO LENS - HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Subtle cat-eye, rectangular frame
- 18K dk. gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Dk, gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Dk, gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Dk, gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
Limited batch production of 450
- Size 50/20