Comanche Ash / bronze lens
An homage to the sophistication and prowess of the Native American nation for which its named, these glasses daringly combine voluminous acetate and beta titanium with delicate tribal-inspired filigree and hand epoxy details to create an expression of bold refinement.
MATERIAL: COMBINATION BETA TITANIUM ANTIQUE GUNMETAL W/ CRYSTAL TAN ACETATE
HARDWARE: BETA TITANIUM - LENS: BRONZE CR39 - HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Voluminous soft rectangular shape
- Combination of 4mm beta titanium and 10mm acetate
- Beta titanium temples w/ custom epoxy detail tip
- Delicate tribal-inspired fligree temples
- Monoblock titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wire w/ hairline detail
- Custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
Handmade in Japan - Limited production of 400 pieces.