Bastogne Antique with green mineral lens
Referencing the town in southern Belgium that played a major role in the infamous "Battle of The Bulge" these classics aviators honor the valor of American troops with classic aviators inspired directly by the original "flying sun glasses" designed specifically for the U.S Army corps and Navy.
MATERIAL: 100% BETA TITANIUM SILVER ANTIQUE FRAME W/ ACETATE TOP BAR
HARDWARE: Matte Beige - LENS: Light Green Mineral Glass - HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Interpretation of a WWII classic aviator w/ acetate top bar
- Beta titanium frame
- Beta titanium temples w/ acetate temple tip
- Acetate top bar
- Monoblock titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wire w/ hairline detail
- Custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 4 base mineral lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
Handmade in Japan - Limited production of 500 pieces.